Natural Acne Treatment Options for You
When it comes to skin disorders such as acne, it is always a good idea to stick to natural options as these are often not associated with any adverse side-effects. There are a lot of natural acne treatment options on the market and these are worth considering after a consultation with a dermatologist. Nevertheless, to give you an idea, here are some natural acne treatment options for you to try:
1. Tea Tree Oil – this essential oil is extracted from the native Australian tree Melaleuca Alternifoliais. It is an effective acne treatment since it contains natural bacteria-fighting substance called Terpenes. As you know, skin bacteria cause acne to develop and the Terpenes in the tea tree oil either weakens them or kill them instantly.
2. Aloe Vera – the aloe Vera extract or gel is also very effective in treating acne. The enzyme in this gel or extract has very soothing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Aside from topical application, it can also be ingested as it helps clean and detoxify the digestive tract. This of course in turn helps free the skin from acne.
3. Zinc – taken in capsule form, zinc helps strengthen the immune system which in turn helps in repairing the skin.
4. Vitamin A – vitamin A supplements are also an effect acne treatment Terpenes as this vitamin is known to promote healthy and strong skin.
5. Vitamin E – vitamin E is effective in counteracting acne. It is considered as a natural antioxidant and is thus beneficial for the skin. You can find Vitamin E in soft gelatin capsules usually containing soybean oil, water, glycerin, and Vitamin E.
Some Homemade Acne Treatment Options:
You can also make a mixture of real tomato pulp, rose, and honey and apply this to your skin and leave it there for twenty minutes before rinsing off.
There are some things you can do at home to treat your acne. First, it is a must that you increase your consumption of water. Drinking water is very beneficial and helpful to your skin. You should also include fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet and you will see great improvement in your skin texture and complexion.
It’s also important to stay away from stress. There are many relaxation exercises that you can try to stay away from stress. Some of these are yoga, pilates, and even deep breathing.